Sunday, June 21, 2009

WELCOME!!

**mommy's note: decided this was way easier than trying to email people updates on Kayleigh every other day....so ~SHE~ will be now be blogging, hopefully every few days if not at least once a week, as a way to keep people up to date on everything.**

okay, my turn, lol. this might be kinda hard for mommy, to let me type through her fingers, but she can be really slow at sending out emails to update people and keep them posted on me, soo i'm taking over.
I gave mom a scare on tues night - decided not to move a whole lot all day and send her to the hospital, so she could prove to daddy and the drs that i was okay (i am)....had the NST on thursday, everything went okay except the monitor was a little wierd and didn't stay put (or did i move? i don't remember, lol...) so they did another u/s to make sure that mommy's fluid levels were okay for me. they are. dr appt fri morning, still okay - even though its a pain to deal with that crazy thing that lets them hear my heartbeat. next NST is wed afternoon, and then drs that night...
okay, nap time.


HAPPY FATHER'S DAY DADDY!!!!

(and grandpa, and everybody else who's a dad....)

3 comments:

  1. Kayleigh, congrats on the new blog. We look forward to reading more about your life. I think you might just be one of the world's youngest bloggers. My (great- or grand- or something like that-)niece, the genius. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. really cute idea to have kayleigh blogging at such a young age (negative, by the way we count!). kayleigh, are you part of the new generation of homeschool prodigies?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a creative way to keep us updated! I love it :) Can't wait to read more--and glad everything is going okay!
    Love you, Kayleigh (and your mommy, too !)

    ReplyDelete