Friday, July 3, 2009

NST

NST yesterday - went okay except the tech used the buzzer to wake me up so i would move.....scared me so bad my HR went from 150 to 190! and daddy was beyond mad....he says he's telling the dr on tues that if they try to do it again we aren't doing any more of those tests.....

other than that things are going pretty well.....mom got the car seat installed but it needs tightened/checked a little more at the police station so she'll prly do that in the next couple days....plus pack our bag for the hospital, since who knows when i'll decide to show up? LOL!

1 comment:

  1. Janelle! Glad Peanut is running the show now! The blog is very fun, and I'm glad you told me about it. I hope things are going well for you and baby! God bless!

    Anna Sangrey
    (Now in Missouri!)

    ReplyDelete